<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36751972?origin\x3dhttp://lovemisosoupandstillhatelemons.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

&Kuchiki

ME



Joel.P
Republic.P
My age is a secret XD
Careful of the man-eating vegetables! XD

 

LIKES
.
I like anything that has to do with fun, laughter, peace and joy XD

<3


HATES
When i think of some i will tell you

 

WISHES?
Fun
Laughter
peace
and JOY

 







&Links
Davin Ivan Raphael Joshua Marcus tan Han Ling Derrick Dexter Fairuz Wesley Angela Geralene EeWee Yan Nee HALIM Matt Farm Zach Sophie Pinto Cheng Nisha


&TAGBOARD

TAG TAG TAG! XD


&CREDITS
Designer:
Yvonne
Codes: Lisee
Pictures: Deviantart
x x x

Thursday, August 20, 2009

~~* if a man wants u..nth can keep him away..if he doesnt want u..nth can make him stay..stop making excuses for a man & his behavior..heartbreaks last as long as u want & cut as deep as u allow them to go..the challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them..when it rains..look for the rainbow.. *~~

I just read this on the net
So true XD
Sighz...how long has it been....
I still haven't forget
How i hope someone can whack the stupidity out of me
I know...i shld give up and move on
But this time...it seems i am unable to...
I am a stupid kid
Can anyone wake this stupid kid up???

LOL Luckily the tests are quite easy this time round so i got past them without studying
Also no mood study also...

I WANT TO SELF-TOUCH MORE IN MAHJONG!!!


{/9:50 AM}
scatter