Wednesday, February 11, 2009
I Still Act Happy When I Sing, Even Though I'm Frustrated By The Latest Trends
Maybe It's Reckless To Just Say,"Run Away" But I've Got The Wind At My Back
There's No Time To Look Back,I'm Surrounded By Enemies And The Next "Game" Is An All Out War.
There Are Mountains,Valleys,Cliffs...
And The Dust Keeps Piling Up.
I Collapse Outside Of Town,Landing Softly.
My Legs Are Weary Of Their Endless Journey.
And I SLip In And Out Of A Restless Sleep.
I See The Same Profile,Hear The Same Words Over And Over.
As The Smoke From My Cigarette Vanishes Into The Sky,
I Wonder,"Isn't Life Sad If All You Do Is Just Live?"
Guess I'm Still A Helpless Kid After All.
Now,Having Witnessed Sadness You Should Never Have Seen
Crying Tears That SHould Have Remained Dry.
We May Not Be Tough ENough To Live On The Truth Alone,
But You Know,We Don't Need To Be.
I Like This Song As It Describes Life A Lot
Its Lyrics Have Meaning To Them
Take For Example,"We May Not Be Tough ENough To Live On The Truth Alone,
But You Know,We Don't Need To Be."
It means sometimes,the truth is better not said,life is full of lies.
But you have to know something,not everyone can handle the truth.
Sometimes,in order to keep yourself going,you have to lie to yourself
Well,Why do i sound like someone trying to destroy your perfect image of life?
The answer is simple,nothing is perfect
That's why everyone in the world is trying their best to get the "Dream" life they always wanted
I am not sure about anyone else but to me
The word "Motivation" is considered a lie to me
I am lying to myself to keep myself going
To walk this journey called Life
During this period of time,many things have happened to me
And yet Again,i have learnt a lot
And yes,i am still as childish as ever
If possible,to anyone who still comes to this blog and actually reads the posts.
Pls Tag on the tagboard with a Reply To This Question
"What is the Meaning Of the word "Home" to you?"
Please be absolute Honest =)
For me,The answer will be :
The meaning of Home would be Lonely,Silent And Deserted to me =)
Anyway,A Saying before i go :
The Biggest Pain In Life Is Life Itself
Well,it's quite simple to understand XD
From Joel.P Of Joel.INC
The Company That Brings You The XDs In Life
Ciaossu XD
{/3:07 AM}
scatter