WHeeeeee,Today's module which is the most dumb >_> Computing has a change of team,Yaay XD I sorta breeze through it XD Erm,well...with a bit of help. Anyway,Saw rp with ITE 's match yesterday It was pretty cool XD How i wish... I can play as well as them Oh well,everyone has their isues and problems I can see 1 forming very soon But as usual,i am avoiding it <_< As it comes,As it is being solve Good or bad,we do not know But 1 thing that we DO know Is that nothing can last forever But it can be improved or in the negative light,it can be downgraded Anyway,Before i go..A saying :
Life is like a double-edged sword It can help you and hurt you at times But it is something that you need So do not blame life But Blame yourself for how it is being used is up to yourself
Well,A great Phrase for a great day XD
From Joel.P of Joel.INC The company that brings you the XDs in life