Okay,The end of the year is reaching because My birthday is near XD This year is the toughest year i have been through Because i care I have my Ups and Downs this year And it was hard getting through them all But i somehow manage to get through it and make it to my birthday with some help. Thanks my Conclusion this year is: Life has many locked Doors Small or Big It takes an effort to go through with the test and get the key to unlock it to continue walking I know it's hard to walk on after a failure But for whatever reason u decided to take on this journey Rem the reason and do not be clouded by negative feelings Make the right decision,get the key and walk on Life is never easy for anyone,even those with a happy life In a flash,i have lived 16 years and these 16 years have been very tiring. There are so many changes...sometimes,i cant recognise myself anymore. Anyway,I am getting older by the second XD so better not waste any more time and wrap this up so i can go sleep. a BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE I MET AND KNOWN THIS YEAR XD
kk....Wow,that was when i was like 16.... ANyways i am still 16 XD Unlike certain people i know *Cough* Yan Nee * Cough* Kk,dun make fun of her le. She quite nice 1 Say Hi when u see her becus she's nice *No lies included*
XD
Anyway,each year has been a hard year. let's just hope this year turns out differently even though it has been a rough start And I need to go for a Injection....Damn..i hate sharp and pointy things >_> *Pls do not think wrong,i m talking abt a NEEDLE* Oh well,work tmr..i am so feeling like a zombie now I can even do the thingy that dead people do (lie in a box and sleep)
Anyway, a saying before i go :
Before you deicde to give up Think of the fact that u beat the other millions of sperms To start on this journey call life So believe in yourself and break the barriers which are called Life's problems
From Joel.P of Joel.INC The company that brings you the XDs in life