<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36751972?origin\x3dhttp://lovemisosoupandstillhatelemons.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

&Kuchiki

ME



Joel.P
Republic.P
My age is a secret XD
Careful of the man-eating vegetables! XD

 

LIKES
.
I like anything that has to do with fun, laughter, peace and joy XD

<3


HATES
When i think of some i will tell you

 

WISHES?
Fun
Laughter
peace
and JOY

 







&Links
Davin Ivan Raphael Joshua Marcus tan Han Ling Derrick Dexter Fairuz Wesley Angela Geralene EeWee Yan Nee HALIM Matt Farm Zach Sophie Pinto Cheng Nisha


&TAGBOARD

TAG TAG TAG! XD


&CREDITS
Designer:
Yvonne
Codes: Lisee
Pictures: Deviantart
x x x

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Great day and all,i am getting more slackier during this period.I must stand up and RUn around,do things which are fantastic and Cool. XD
Anyway,i have so much to catch up on,Game plan and StarDust and others.If anyone wants to go watch a movie,Contact me XD
Life is pretty amazing,everything always happens for a reason.Whether it's good or bad,the changes are always Surprising or Shocking.Either way,we have to accept these changes.Change is always constant(I wonder,where did i heard that from...)
Thinking about the many things that happen recently,there are some things which u must do it urself and not depend on others.I hope the cyle will break this year...I sincerely pray so.
Cya Then


{/11:11 PM}
scatter