<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36751972?origin\x3dhttp://lovemisosoupandstillhatelemons.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

&Kuchiki

ME



Joel.P
Republic.P
My age is a secret XD
Careful of the man-eating vegetables! XD

 

LIKES
.
I like anything that has to do with fun, laughter, peace and joy XD

<3


HATES
When i think of some i will tell you

 

WISHES?
Fun
Laughter
peace
and JOY

 







&Links
Davin Ivan Raphael Joshua Marcus tan Han Ling Derrick Dexter Fairuz Wesley Angela Geralene EeWee Yan Nee HALIM Matt Farm Zach Sophie Pinto Cheng Nisha


&TAGBOARD

TAG TAG TAG! XD


&CREDITS
Designer:
Yvonne
Codes: Lisee
Pictures: Deviantart
x x x

Sunday, June 03, 2007

It was Sooooooooo Fun On Sat =),Bball,Bball,Bball SO much bball on that day ...Bwahahahaha XD.Play Some number Dare game and end up eating half a packet of salty stuff XD After that feel so thristy,ended up drinking Lots of water...Must be the MSg.DUring the Bball match,the Ball showed me TLC (Tender Loving Care),It kissed me lots of times XD Okay,Actually only 4 times.I feel quite bad about accidently hitting wy ..Sorry wen Yuan >_< .After it was very late,I,Cheng,Wen yuan and Han Ling walked to some Coffeeshop.After that,han ling went home and the 3 of us sat down and ordered something,i started doing my English and wen i sawthe questions,I felt that whole world Freezed around me,i saw words i nvr thought existed before so i started asking Cheng what no. he like that most then i managed to complete it on time XD,After eating,we went our seperate ways.

And finally talking about today,Today was a rewarding day.Do 2 whole E Maths pratice papers,it was tiring but when thinking that i could communicate and playing with my Friends again drove me to ending page of the paper and with a PLING PLIANG PLONG AND PLIANG I completed the 2 whole papers and right nowi am here typing this,I wish all my Friends a Happy SUnday and Mondays XD


{/9:41 AM}
scatter