Thursday, November 02, 2006
Well,The chalet was fun...Guys =D except for some Events that happen =/...I am sorry for all the trouble i caused.So there was some gd things and bad things that happen at the chalet but on the overall,it was fun =D.But it costs us a lot of money..But i must say 1 thing..Raphael was the funniest at the Chalet XD..The Chalet trip was like that:First day Meet at my hse then eat and we ate a LOT >_<,Took a long bus trip,Book in, Reach the chalet room...Set up the PS2,watch a movie lend to us by Dex =D*Must return the movies to Dexter by 4th of Nov*,Eat Again..walk around and Went into a LAN shop..Stupid Uncle..We pay so much and we cant even make a little noise >_> ,Play 1 hr of CS and Allstars,Bought supper(Bread,Chocolate cheese >_< Which taste like chocolate and no cheese,Cup noodles,Drinks,Potato Chips and much more )...went back and watch a show on breaking locks =O.
2nd Day:Woke up..And Jesper Chow played the PS2 the whole night..Oh o..PS2 burning up >_>..This whole day,we ate and ate and ate and we watched When The stranger calls >_<...(Oh Rosa,where are you?),2 hrs LAN instead of 1 hr
.Marble slab dropped at 2 Am >_<.Argh..Noooooooooooo...How could this happen to us
I made my Mistakes
>_<
3rd Day: Check out...Bad stuff happens..go my hse...Go back there again...And everything is solved..I would like to thank the people who solved the problem...thank You .
Akein...Contact me asap..I need to know something.
{/6:27 AM}
scatter